No matter where you are in your career, we’ve got you covered
In the classroom
You’re a student
Our restructured menu lets you easily explore the topics that interest you most. Be sure to check out:
- A high-level osteopathic medical school timeline detailing the major milestones you’ll achieve in the next four years.
- Tips and "lessons learned" from former students on taking the COMLEX, navigating rotations and prepping for residency.
- AOA Member Value tools, resources and discounts exclusively for student members.
In the training ground
You’re a resident
You’re embarking on your career as a DO—and we’re here to help. Our new section for residents offers:
In the field
You’re a practicing physician
Our new Practicing Medicine section connects you to the tools and resources you need the most, including:
We’ve expanded our news
Stay up to date
More to explore on Osteopathic.org
Our revamped News section provides easy access to breaking news and features impacting the osteopathic medical profession. Browse the latest announcements from the AOA, articles from The DO and research from the Journal of the American Osteopathic Association.
In the new My AOA, it’s all about you
A member dashboard designed with you in mind
AOA members: Log in to view the newly redesigned My AOA section, which provides a personalized snapshot that details:
- Current membership and licensure status.
- A summary overview of board certification status, listed by specialty.
- A dynamic CME dashboard that shows how you’re tracking against CME requirements for board certification.